Soft Skills and Personality Enhancement Programme
Eligibility: 12th Pass
Duration: 06 Months
Duration: 06 Months
Soft skills provide students with a strong conceptual and practical framework to build develop and manage teams. They play a vital role in the development of a candidate’s overall personality, thereby enhancing his/her career prospects. JANDEC’s Personality Enhancement Programme provides strong practical orientation to the students and helps them in building and improving their skills in communication, effective and impactful use of English language, business correspondence, presentations, team building, leadership, group discussions, interview-skills, and inter-personal skills, etc.
Personality Development means to improve your interior and exterior self to help you boost your confidence and widen your scope of knowledge. It also enables you to find out your capabilities and converts them into your strengths. In short, it’s the process of enhancing or transforming one’s personality to achieve Personal and Professional success.
This training programme at JANDEC helps students in career visioning, planning and create and effective and impactful individuality. It helps you give a boost to your career by sharing tips of ‘How to crack an interview’ and ‘How to Win an Interviewer’. This course will help you in the journey from being an intermediate to ‘how to be a hard-core professional’.
This programme encapsulates of the following modules:
- Impactful communication skill and s (Spoken & Written)
- Effective presentation skills
- Effective business correspondence and preparation of business reports for a productive outcome.
- Mastering the Inter-Personal Skills, Team Management Skills and Leadership Skills.
- Create an all-round personality with a mature outlook to function effectively in different circumstances.
- How to develop broad career plans, evaluate the employment market, identify an organization to get placements, ‘Fit the Bill’ matching the job requirement and skill set required.
- Take part effectively in various selection procedures adopted by the recruiters.
- The objective of the training programme