Cabin Crew/ Airhostess Training Programme
Talk to a counselor : 1800-212-9214
“We help you Achieve your Dream of FLYING HIGH”
Eligibility: 12th Pass from a recognised Board.
Duration: 6 Months
Selection Process: The final selection of the candidate will be on the basis of personal interview.
This training programme is meant for the individuals aspiring to become an Airhostess/ Flight Attendant in Indian and international skies.
JANDEC provides Highest Standards of Training that transforms your personality and prepares you completely to crack any interviews for job placements in any of the Leading Airlines in Domestic and International Skies. The training will be facilitated by Industry Experts (with 15+ years’ experience) who will enable you to gain placements as Cabin Crew or Ground Executives.
The Programme encapsulates the following modules:
Aviation And Aircraft Familiarization
- Functions and Responsibilities Of a Cabin Crew
- Aircraft Main Doors and Exits
- Flight Deck/ cockpit
- Safety and Emergency Procedures
- Inflight Services And Announcements
- Basic Survival
- First Aid
- Interactive English
- Voice Mudulation And Public Speaking (Sessions/ Swimming Classes)
- Cabin Crew Lifestyle
- Persona Enhancement And Self Grooming And How To ‘dress To Kill’
- Impactful Styling And Fashion Trends
- Life Skills/ Behavioural Management And Confidence Building
- Interview Skills
- Effective Resume With Professional Photoshoot